Older

Options
I just joined and am 75 years old? Anyone else out there my age or close to it? The sad thing is I probably will forget to log in everyday. :) I would like to lose 25 pounds for starters.

Replies

• Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm 48, but it is tough to drop those pounds. If you have a smart phone put the app on your phone, that will help you remember. It is pretty easy and everyone is very helpful. Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like. Welcome.
  • Derameth
    Derameth Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just joined and am 75 years old? Anyone else out there my age or close to it? The sad thing is I probably will forget to log in everyday. :) I would like to lose 25 pounds for starters.

Well I am 60 so I guess I am closer to your age than those 30 something.....*lol*
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I tried to get my mum interested, she's 76, but she said it was too complicated. I think the reality is she doesn't want to know how much she eats every day.Lol!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am almost 50 and I have friends of all ages. I have some almost that much younger than me, so it doesn't make any difference going in the other direction. Don't forget to log in, it's truly worthwhile.
  • HulaChic
    HulaChic Posts: 47
    Options
    Older does not matter on My Fitness Pal ~ we will all love you for your heart!! :flowerforyou: