Advice for quick loss?

Hi all,
I am going to Maui in a few weeks. I would like to look a bit better in my bikini. Any advice for quick loss before vacation? I fully know that losing weight takes time and you need to be in a calorie deficit which I am already in. I was just wondering if there were any ideas you may have for quick loss before vacation?

Replies

• Burton_Bmc
    Burton_Bmc Posts: 35 Member
    Drink lots of water, eat healthy with keeping an eye on your needed calories, run run run run, no snacking, no cheating :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    TR0berts wrote: »
    jemhh wrote: »
    Cut your hair.

Funnily enough, I do this before my PL meets. It's just an ounce or two, at best, but I figure it'll help somewhat to make weight. But it doesn't do anything to help me look good in my singlet.

:grin: That's why I always suggest it in threads like these. People who ask about quick losses usually don't stop and think about the fact that a lower scale number doesn't necessarily mean that the parts they want to shrink will look any smaller or better in a specific piece of clothing.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Cut your hair.

Funnily enough, I do this before my PL meets. It's just an ounce or two, at best, but I figure it'll help somewhat to make weight. But it doesn't do anything to help me look good in my singlet.

Dang it. My meet is Saturday and my hair dresser is always booked weeks out. I'll have to plan better next time!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Cut your hair.

Dang it. My meet is Saturday and my hair dresser is always booked weeks out. I'll have to plan better next time!

You could always have the hubby give you a buzz cut with some shears.

:o
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    edited November 2017
    Unhealthy- don't eat, exercise like crazy, collapse, regain everything
    Slightly healthier- cut down things that cause you to retain water- lower carbs, lower sodium for example, regain when you start eating and drinking on vacation
    Best- just continue with a normal reasonable deficit and don't expect to lose visibly noticeable weight in a couple of weeks
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    No one will notice a difference if it's only a few weeks, even if you only ate the minimum calories between now and then.