02/08 Green (red on fat, only 4 over)
    03/08 Red :-(

Must try harder, need to do more exercise, too much study at the moment

At least you got one green in there - better than none :o) xx
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Green again 03/08.

I'm trying to NOT lose, so I mustn't end the day hungry. 2350 and trying to stay in the green seems perfect for that, as I can go 100 under and not feel hungry, but other days I'm still ravenous and need those last few calories.

Thanks for setting up the challenge.:flowerforyou:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    08/01 green =)
    08/02 green =)
    08/03 green =)

This challenge is simple way to keep track .... its helping me stay modivated. Thanks leighkent!
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    01/08: :bigsmile:
    02/08: :bigsmile:
    03/08: :bigsmile:
    04/08: :bigsmile:
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    01/08 - GREEN :smile:
    02/08 - GREEN :smile:
    03/08 - GREEN :smile:
    04/08 - GREEN :smile: although over on protein by 28 :noway: when i 1st joined MFP and questioned it others said protein wasnt such a problem :)
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    01/08 - GREEN :smile:
    02/08 - GREEN :smile:
    03/08 - GREEN :smile:
    04/08 - GREEN :smile: although over on protein by 28 :noway: when i 1st joined MFP and questioned it others said protein wasnt such a problem :)

For me personally, protein doesn't matter, my concerns would be 1. Fat 2. Carbs !!
  • leighkent
    Options
    Unless I eat 1234 calories by the time I go to bed:

1st - GREEN (-16 on protein)
    2nd - GREEN
    3rd - GREEN
    4th - GREEN
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Aug. 1 - RED
    Aug. 2 - GREEN
    Aug. 3 - GREEN
    Aug. 4 - GREEN

I was over by TWO so I did a little bit more exercise to stay in the green. :bigsmile:
  • pink_gerbera
    pink_gerbera Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    01/08 Red (but only just)
    02/08 Green (red on fat, only 4 over)
    03/08 Red :-(
    04/08 Green

Gonna try my hardest to stay green today and over the weekend!
  • Oishii
    Options
    04/08 Green!

My sugar is normally red before I've even finished breakfast, but some of that's fruit sugars. Part of me wants to be 'good', but the more research I read the less I'm sure what 'good' is. So I just stay 'bad' :laugh:
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Oishii - Everyone I talk to says MFP's sugar numbers are too low. Even with no added sugars, it's too low. I monitored my sugar intake for a couple of weeks to see what was normal/too much and then set my own goal to stay under. (I'm 5'0", 178 lbs, and I like sugar; I set my limit to 90 g.)
  • leighkent
    Options
    So, the next 3 days are going to be the real tester for me as it's where I always go wrong Friday is usually pizza take-out and beer, Sat often ends in pub and eating out and Sunday usually isn't too bad, however my fella's Mum is taking the boys for the day on Sunday so we will probably end up in the pub and eating out AGAIN !!! I am hoping that my only red day will be Sunday .......... FINGERS CROSSED !!!!!!!! Good luck for the weekend everyone, I know I certainly need it !!!!
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    So, the next 3 days are going to be the real tester for me as it's where I always go wrong Friday is usually pizza take-out and beer, Sat often ends in pub and eating out and Sunday usually isn't too bad, however my fella's Mum is taking the boys for the day on Sunday so we will probably end up in the pub and eating out AGAIN !!! I am hoping that my only red day will be Sunday .......... FINGERS CROSSED !!!!!!!! Good luck for the weekend everyone, I know I certainly need it !!!!

Good luck, I know you can do this!!!
  • Oishii
    Options

Good luck, I know you can do this!!!

Good luck! Once pubs are involved it can get tricky really fast!
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    01/08 GREEN :smile:
    02/08 GREEN :smile:
    03/08 GREEN :smile:
    04/08 GREEN :smile:
    05/08 GREEN :ohwell: although it was a green day Im not really happy with myself as I had MAccyDs for lunch with friends and my burger was 650 calories admittedly I could have had something else but it sounded so yummy! I made it Green by 85 calories!!!!!!! Must be one of my lowest green days on MFP!!!