WEIGHT SCALES

Options
What is the best scale for weighing yourself? I don't want to spend an arm and a leg. I don't know if it makes a difference but we have tile in the bathroom so I am afraid it might not be totally flat.

Replies

• Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    So long as you use the same scale in the same place at the same time of day you should be ok. Optimum is always flat surface in the morning. I also have a tiled floor so I align my scales in same spot each week then I know I am consistent with progress :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have a $25 Taylor digital. It works fine, just read the instructions.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    I use an inexpensive Bluetooth scale from Healthometer partnered with Loseit,

Loseit has been changing their partners and TOS over the last few months, But the scale still works, and still syncs with the Loseit App. Even though it's harder to get the data automatically into MFP lately.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I have an Aria scale from fitbit. It is Wi-Fi so it logs my weight and body fat % daily. I can view a graph of both that goes back years. So when you wonder what you weighed last Christmas you can just take a look.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    rsclause wrote: »
    I have an Aria scale from fitbit. It is Wi-Fi so it logs my weight and body fat % daily. I can view a graph of both that goes back years. So when you wonder what you weighed last Christmas you can just take a look.

The Loseit app does that as well.

Ultimately, the Aria scale or the UA Healthbox scale are probably better devices than the one I have, but having an automatic link with an app is IMO absolutely critical
  • ReginasHorror
    ReginasHorror Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I got a Weight Watchers one for like, thirty bucks. If you want my opinion, just get a digital scale. They are easier and you can have better tracking. But make sure it is on a flat surface no matter the type
  • Reliata
    Reliata Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I got this scale and it works great! It's about $20. Much better than trying to read the tiny numbers on my analog scale.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HI1W1V4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • Fight4URHAPPINESS
    Fight4URHAPPINESS Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I use a weight watcher scale it’s amazing and accurate at all times