KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Duh, best house.

cd8c9kzh47hr.gif
    zj82h6wtdppf.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    I remember back in 2003 I went to a midnight launch party for Order of the Phoenix and we all got sorted into houses. The house choices were random but that didn't matter to me and at the time I was deeply offended that I was given slytherin.

How can you be offended by being put in the best house? :D

I mean, we all know Gryffindor is overrated.
  • ThisIsNotJosh81
    ThisIsNotJosh81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I was slytherin ya
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    I remember back in 2003 I went to a midnight launch party for Order of the Phoenix and we all got sorted into houses. The house choices were random but that didn't matter to me and at the time I was deeply offended that I was given slytherin.

Lol see, I wouldn't mind that now but at the time I was vehemently opposed to anything that wasn't Gryffindor-related (except Draco).

I think that was the general consensus of most people I knew. Anything but Slytherin, lol.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

Lol see, I wouldn't mind that now but at the time I was vehemently opposed to anything that wasn't Gryffindor-related (except Draco).

I think that was the general consensus of most people I knew. Anything but Slytherin, lol.

'Not slytherin eh?'
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

'Not slytherin eh?'

Everyone, but me.. I used to have creepy crush on Professor Snape, lol. It was only enhanced when they chose Alan Rickman to portray him in the films, lol. I'd gladly take Slytherin any day.

dgjt4t9p1ybz.gif
    m5m08xsjswuc.gif
  • FJlove4life
    FJlove4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options

'Not slytherin eh?'

Everyone, but me.. I used to have creepy crush on Professor Snape, lol. It was only enhanced when they chose Alan Rickman to portray him in the films, lol. I'd gladly take Slytherin any day.

dgjt4t9p1ybz.gif
    m5m08xsjswuc.gif

ALAN!!! he stole my heart in Prince of Thieves ... *sniffle*... always.....
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Snek, is it you?
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    The only house to support.
  • ThisIsNotJosh81
    ThisIsNotJosh81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    t59m0fxldgfs.gif
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    You can go to pottermore (website) and get sorted there. I'm Slytherine and now there's a north american school so you can get sorted for that one as well. I got the snake house in that too....hmmmm I guess I'm a snake for real.