Back on MyFitnessPal! Lets be friends? I need motivation! :)

Options
I deleted my account a few months ago because i had a lot going on but i also started eating unhealthy or hardly eat (because i would forget to eat). I also stopped exercising. I use to exercise up to twice a day and always used my fitbit!

MyFitnessPal kept me going and i was enjoying the fitness life so i'm going to start getting back on track!

I think the only obvious muscles i have is shoulder muscles lol

I also want to motivate as well!

Replies

• hisamazinggirl
    hisamazinggirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm excersicing every day. It's getting harder because i am exhausted lol . Plus 2 kids and a farm to take care of. Anyways you can do this :) just don't give up.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, All the best!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Chelsea_LO
    Chelsea_LO Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I deleted my account a few months ago because i had a lot going on but i also started eating unhealthy or hardly eat (because i would forget to eat). I also stopped exercising. I use to exercise up to twice a day and always used my fitbit!

MyFitnessPal kept me going and i was enjoying the fitness life so i'm going to start getting back on track!

I think the only obvious muscles i have is shoulder muscles lol

I also want to motivate as well!

Girl you sound like me! Used to work out sometimes 2x a day at least five days a week minimum and rocked my Fitbit hardcore!!! Now I’m just back into it (about 21 days) and getting back into that AM workout game. Feel free to add and we can motivate each other to get back to that level!