Success story- Loading...60%

1235»

Replies

• LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    All good! There is still time! Did you not do it because it did not fit life at that point or for another reason? Seems like you had several other things that were likely higher up the priority list than that.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    All good! There is still time! Did you not do it because it did not fit life at that point or for another reason? Seems like you had several other things that were likely higher up the priority list than that.

Not sure, can’t remember, likely lack of motivation or boredom.

When I was exercising I preferred cardio like running in a treadmill over lifting weight. Probably got to just suck it up and lift some weights :tongue:
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Wishing you success and a healthy day. I've been through that same ''smile''. It happens, but don't give up! We're rooting for you!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Hi! I love this! I'm smiling too but working on it LOL.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Hey, thanks
  • Bkind2meAli
    Bkind2meAli Posts: 38 Member
    Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing your success with us! Wonderful inspiration!Keep up the hard work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!