50 years old and 75 lbs down (so far) (with pics)

Starting weight was around 254-257. Size 20 pants and 2xl tops. Today I'm 181. My goal is 150. I'm wearing size 12 pants mostly (I have size 14 jeans and size 10 pants that fit too.)

Replies

• QueenBee2018
    QueenBee2018 Posts: 196 Member
    You are looking fabulous! Thanks for sharing. How long have you been working at this. I am sending you a friend request-- similar stats!
  • hoffman2300
    hoffman2300 Posts: 104 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing - this is exactly the inspiration I needed to see today!
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    You are looking fabulous! Thanks for sharing. How long have you been working at this. I am sending you a friend request-- similar stats!

Thank You! I started in April of this year (6 months ago). High protein, low cal, low sugar (almost none other than fruit).
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Great job - I am at your current weight, in my 50s and also trying to get to 150. Race you to the finish :wink:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    absolutely tremendous, I see a HUGE difference--you're looking terrific, YAY YOU! <3o:)<3
  • gabriellejayde
    NextPage wrote: »
    Great job - I am at your current weight, in my 50s and also trying to get to 150. Race you to the finish :wink:

You got it! I sent you a friend request
  • gabriellejayde
    absolutely tremendous, I see a HUGE difference--you're looking terrific, YAY YOU! <3o:)<3

Thanks so much!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    WOW! You look amazing!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Wow! Congrats on your incredible success!
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Simply gorgeous <3 Highest of 5's for all your hard work and dedication.
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    You look amazing!!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    You look amazing- keep it up I know you will accomplish your goal!
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Fantastic!
  • marelthu
    marelthu Posts: 184 Member
    Great job! Your stats are almost exactly like mine (except I'm older) I'm at 179-180 after having lost 75 lbs. My goal weight (at some point) is 170 although I have to say I'm pretty happy where I am and wearing a size 12. I'm going to maintain over the winter and then perhaps try to get that last 10 lbs in the spring. But we'll see. In any case, great job. You look terrific - although you did before too.
  • gabriellejayde
    marelthu wrote: »
    Great job! Your stats are almost exactly like mine (except I'm older) I'm at 179-180 after having lost 75 lbs. My goal weight (at some point) is 170 although I have to say I'm pretty happy where I am and wearing a size 12. I'm going to maintain over the winter and then perhaps try to get that last 10 lbs in the spring. But we'll see. In any case, great job. You look terrific - although you did before too.

Thank you so much! I'm in a 12/14 and if nothing changed, I'd feel ok about this too. It's a whole lot better than size 20! I know plenty of people would feel terrible about weighing 180, but I'm SUPER proud of it. lol

• AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Fanstastic! Congratulations on all of your hard work.
  • Bkind2meAli
    Bkind2meAli Posts: 38 Member
    Wow!So there is hope!!!!You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!