Annoying Vidoes

Options
Is anyone else frustrated with the new videos they have added. They fill my home blog page. I get 6-8 over a three hour period. They are large and make it hard to stay on top of friends posts.

No way to turn them off from what I can see. Brutal as a premium member I have no control.

Anyone know how to get them to stop or reduce them. Wish I hadn't updated. May cancel my premium.

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,012 Member
    Options
    Wait, you see them WITH premium? I figured us freeloading free members were seeing them as an effort to push us to pay up!

Yes, they are super annoying and I see less of my friends posts now. I doubt there is any way to get rid of them. :confused:
  • brendanwhite84
    brendanwhite84 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I saw them with Premium - their autoplay destroyed my monthly cellular data usage in seconds, so by the time I found the option to disable autoplay I was over.

I cancelled my Premium over it; ad-free should be ad-free, I don't care if they're only advertising their own junk.

Still going to use the app, of course. Still great, but I don't need the addt'l features at this point and ad-free = ad-free.

If you cancel message their support to let them know why. I did.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Wait, you see them WITH premium? I figured us freeloading free members were seeing them as an effort to push us to pay up!

Yes, they are super annoying and I see less of my friends posts now. I doubt there is any way to get rid of them. :confused:

Yeah i figured they were because I only had the free app... meh!
  • WiseMacRory
    WiseMacRory Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    They need to stop them. I get one an hour. I find it hard to find responses from friends and yes it is on premium too. They are not motivating and very annoying - spam at best.. What a bad idea. Obviously no one bothered to test market. If not fixed I will vote with my wallet and cancel premium. Enough is enough.