Dinner Time!!

Options
So I still have over an hour before it actually is dinner time here, but does anyone have any light and easy dinner ideas? I just can NOT decide what to make!!! :sad:

Replies

• avr1321
    Options
    So I still have over an hour before it actually is dinner time here, but does anyone have any light and easy dinner ideas? I just can NOT decide what to make!!! :sad:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    a sandwich? a soup and a salad? a stir fry? grilled chicken and veggies? fish? :flowerforyou: I'm doing a whole roasted chicken today... mmmm it smells so good!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    We'll be having "seafood pasta".

Which is.... angel hair pasta tossed with a 16 ounce bag of frozen veggies (baby broccoli, water chestnuts, edamame, carrots & snap peas - heated of course) and an 8 ounce bag of frozen salad shrimp (thawed and warmed, of course) and 8 ounces of bay scallops (cooked, of course) Will toss it all with a bit of parmesan and romano cheeses.
  • hlg2279
    hlg2279 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Try lemon pepper fish with a side of asparagus. I make it with tilapia fish. Takes only about 6 minutes and is only about 135 calories
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Options
    grilled lemon pepper coy over sauteed spinach with roasted tomatoes :] mmmmm