Extra Dessert Delights Sugarfree Gum only makes me want the

Options
LRA11
LRA11 Posts: 23 Member
Eating a stick of gum that tastes like key lime pie is such a tease. A bad one at that! What afternoon snacks do you recommend when your sweet tooth is kickin in?

Replies

• jprice121381
    Options
    emerald cocoa dusted almonds- 150 calories per serving, protein to last sweet to the taste
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Where can you buy such deliciousness? I bet you live in the US, if you were in the UK you'd be stuck with Minty freshness! Lol!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Oh, I definitely understand where you're coming from! I just got a major chococlate attack so ran down to the store and grabbed a twix. One cookie is 110 calories..not that great but not so bad compared to all of the other options at the convenience store. Definitely hit the spot, too!
  • LRA11
    LRA11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Key lime pie yogurt?
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    oh yes, we have extra dessert delights in mint chocolate chip (my favorite) strawberry shortcake and key lime pie.

:)
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I agree with the coco almonds they also come in cinimon (can't spell) which I have not tried. I also eat sugar free jello snack packs when I want a a sugar fix. I like double chocolate or dark chocolate but they are all 60 cals.