Music for Workouts

Options
Hi Guys!

Music really helps me with my workouts. Sometimes I'll workout just so I can listen to certain songs but I think I need some new tracks on my playlist. I love bands like Bloc Party, Muse, Hot Hot Heat, Black Eyed Peas, etc. Have any new suggestions? Thank you so much!

Kimberly

Replies

• blowtotheskull
    Options
    Listen to metal. And ABBA. :)
  • liza27201424
    Options
    Kesha, and that new song by calvin harris
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I realized this morning I may have the most redneck exercise playlist around. If you workout to Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard and Toby Keith...you might be a redneck....but a redneck who's in good shape some day.
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    Listen to metal. And ABBA. :)

Me too!!!! lmao! :laugh:
  • tramaine81
    tramaine81 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    LMAO - party rock anthem
    Stereo love- Maya and edwardo (I think)
    Pitbull
    beyonce (Girls Run the World is really motivating)
    Umm....
    Adele is great
    Jamie Foxx - Fall for your type
    Rihanna....

Good luck:)
  • LuvsToSpin
    LuvsToSpin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Mine is an extremely electic mix! I have everything from Michael Buble, Billy Joel, Elton John, to Motley Crue, Avenged Sevenfold, Sick Puppies and Papa Roach...and everything in between. Lots of 80's hair metal, 80's dance music like The Gap Band and Prince, 70's rock like Ted Nugent and KISS....heck I even have the theme song to The Biggest Loser on my Ipod! I love never knowing what is going to be pounding into my ears while I am pounding out a workout!
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Lords of Acid, Disturbed, Cage the Elephant, Clutch.

Too many to list.
  • decruisers
    decruisers Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am a sucker for older groups...my best workouts come when I am jamming to RUSH or Bon Jovi :bigsmile:
  • runningathena
    runningathena Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love everything from classic rock to metal to disco to Top 40! My all-time favorite running song right now is P!nk's "Raise Your Glass". :)
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I have been all about Kesha, Katy Perry, Paramore, No Doubt and Nicky Minaj lately. Rockin' chicks with a good beat.
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Daft Punk, Robyn, Lady Gaga, The Presets all have great, high energy music to workout to!
  • TheRealKimpo
    Options
    Thank you so much for the suggestions! Can't wait to download some!
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Sak Noel - loca people (wtf) :D
  • MaryEffingPoppins
    MaryEffingPoppins Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    BLOC PARTY!