Need encouragement to stay fucus

Options
I'm 100lb overweight, and I have been struggling to keep it constant. Las time I lost 19 pounds just to gain then all back. I would like to know how can I keep it going without getting discoarege.

Replies

• NataliaAngelina
    NataliaAngelina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am in a similar boat. I’ve always had difficulties sticking to a healthy lifestyle for lots of reasons. A lot of them have to do with emotional eating, which lead to binge eating. I’ve been overweight most my life. It’s super easy to get discouraged and when I saw your post I thought it would be nice to be able to talk about it. I feel like we could relate, you know? Plus, knowing someone is there to listen may help keep us on track, if you are interested.
  • PaulaJ45
    PaulaJ45 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can relate to both of you anyinini and Natalia! I lost about 70 lbs and gained almost 50 back! Back on track today! I also struggle with emotional and binge eating! Please feel free to add me to your friends list! We can do this!!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me :)

For a Newbie check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • Flab_U_Less_86
    Flab_U_Less_86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there! We all share the same struggles! I could use the support also! Feel free to add me!
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Gotta tell you ... if you are anything like me and my friends on here ... you WILL feel discouraged any time you unhappy by what the scale reads ... that's just a natural feeling that you can try to suppress but it will still pop into your mind. However ... that is not a reason to give up because giving up is what allows the lost weight to come back on and set you back ... and then the disappointment you feel is with yourself ... and the only way to battle that is to know that you will never quit.

uuyb7cm9hvtk.jpg