What 10 lbs looks like

Options
My progress pictures are posted in my MFP blog. If you have some spare time, feel free to check it out!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/xBlamo/view/first-blog-post-progress-photos-132611

I'm starting to see changes and it feels amazing. I was getting discouraged because it was hard to notice anything changing but after comparing before and after pictures, I can see my hard work paying off. My clothes are getting bigger, too.

And I'm not done yet. ;)

Replies

• njhill7
    njhill7 Posts: 8
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't wait to do some pics for myself but I'm going to wait a while longer.

Keep up the good work!!!:smile:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! :)
  • Enginette
    Enginette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you, girl! You look awesome! How are you losing the weight? Whatever you are doing...KEEP IT UP!
  • LexyDawn
    LexyDawn Posts: 113
    Options
    Looking great!!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Way to go!! :drinker:
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you, girl! You look awesome! How are you losing the weight? Whatever you are doing...KEEP IT UP!

P90X and Insanity plus this site to count calories. I've been doing it for about 3 and a half months. And thank you!
  • slbeutler
    slbeutler Posts: 205
    Options
    Wow! Are you entering the beachbody transformation contest, it is free and you already have all your pics. There are daily, weekly, monthly and huge grand prizes (CASH). Go on the website and enter!
  • c0untingsheep
    Options
    I think you have to be a resident of the United States to enter.

EDIT: Replying to the post above this.
  • CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Looking great! I can definitely see a difference - - especially in your side shot. I saw that you used P90X. Did you follow the nutrition plan or just the dvds?
  • c0untingsheep
    Options
    Looking great! I can definitely see a difference - - especially in your side shot. I saw that you used P90X. Did you follow the nutrition plan or just the dvds?

The first 2 months I didn't really change my diet at all, which is probably why it took a while for results. 3rd month in, I started counting calories on MFP and it really sped up the process. So, I count calories but I don't follow the P90X nutrition guide. I found it a bit overwhelming.
  • CatherineMH
    CatherineMH Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the quick response. I just started P90X last week and haven't been following the nutrition. I feel the same as you - - totally overwhelmed by it. I'll be just counting calories, too. I read somewhere that you can't get results w/o doing the P90X meal phases, but I think you've proven that wrong. :)
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Looking good!
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options
    10 pounds is a huge difference especially when your not super obese!

I felt so good after I lost my first 10. I was super happy lol
  • c0untingsheep
    Options
    @CatherineMH

No problem! I heard that too but I just couldn't force myself to change my meals that dramatically. Because I live either in an apartment during school or at home during summer, it's hard to follow such a strict meal plan like that. Counting calories is so much easier. Also, cutting down on the obvious stuff like fast food and alcohol.

(Forgot to press the quote button again...)
  • c0untingsheep
    Options
    10 pounds is a huge difference especially when your not super obese!

I felt so good after I lost my first 10. I was super happy lol

I've heard that the 1st and last 10 are the hardest to lose. I'm so glad I've past the 10 lbs mark. :)
  • kelseyann92
    kelseyann92 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO I can't wait to lose 10!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!