Large Tamales and Wacoal Tamale Holders

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
Someone told me Wacoal bras are awesome for the larger boobies. I have to order online as I live in the sticks... is there any particular styles that are better for larger funbags?

Replies

• jpaden
    jpaden Posts: 21
    Options
    are you just looking for regular support, or are you looking for a workout bra?
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I haven't actually seen any boobs that are shaped like tamales, But I imagine that cornhusk bras would be scratchy...
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Regular bras. My girls are issue ridden - had surgery on both, they're not at all even, they're larger, etc. I need good, every-day bras with no muffin tops, pain under the pit, slipping straps, etc.
  • janiecorona
    Options
    I actually thought this was about tamales...the food. Lol I got excited. Um, I can't really help though cause I've never heard of them.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    I haven't actually seen any boobs that are shaped like tamales, But I imagine that cornhusk bras would be scratchy...
    lmao!
  • jpaden
    jpaden Posts: 21
    Options
    I prefer soma intimates- their non padded bras are the most comfortable I have ever worn. I am a 38 DDD. But for a sports bra I buy this one:
    http://www.movingcomfort.com/Maia/350011,default,pd.html?dwvar_350011_color=420&start=1&cgid=sportsbras-E&prefn1=impactlevel&prefv1=High
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    I actually thought this was about tamales...the food. Lol I got excited. Um, I can't really help though cause I've never heard of them.
    me too = ( thats the only reason i opened it lol good luck finding out your info to the OP, i have no clue
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I live in the sticks too. But my suggeation is to drive to a city nearby and find a [place that does custom bra fittings. Since you say that you have lots iof boob issues, this may be best. I have dome it before and it is great. The place I went had all these grandma looking ladies working there and they were totally non judgemental. A lot of the customers taht go there are post mastectomy, so they are super nice to you and have a great selection of cute and functional bras for all shapes and sizes. That said, I have heard Oprah say she wears Wacoal and she has big tamales, so it is prob a good brand.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I prefer soma intimates- their non padded bras are the most comfortable I have ever worn. I am a 38 DDD. But for a sports bra I buy this one:
    http://www.movingcomfort.com/Maia/350011,default,pd.html?dwvar_350011_color=420&start=1&cgid=sportsbras-E&prefn1=impactlevel&prefv1=High

I am VERY hit or miss with Soma. Some of them I really do love, others just don't seem to fit at all. Luckily, we have an outlet here though so I can actually try them!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    And thinking of them shaped as tamales is really a turn-off isn't it *LOL*

Yet makes me hungry. hrmmmm....
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    And thinking of them shaped as tamales is really a turn-off isn't it *LOL*

Yet makes me hungry. hrmmmm....
    I'm a guy, they are ALL good!! smiley-excited002.gif
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Faya, makes excellent bras to exercise in specialized for large breasts. Les Mystere also makes good daily support bras without cutting into ur sides. my only issue with Wacoal, is the material, very sexy, but irrates my skin.
  • vivid2012
    Options
    Faya, makes excellent bras to exercise in specialized for large breasts. Les Mystere also makes good daily support bras without cutting into ur sides. my only issue with Wacoal, is the material, very sexy, but irrates my skin.
    only if it is sexy, its nice.