Hello!!

Options
ChLoE1130
ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
Not too new to the site, but I've really only been involved in the calorie tracking part....I didnt realize it was a whole community :) I originally joined to lose some weight for my wedding (which is now in 6 weeks) I really only wanted to lose about 10 pounds, I dont think its going to happen, but I've definitely toned up and feel much more healthy! Would love to have some friends to help support and also support me :)

Replies

• Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have quite a bit to go; about 20 lbs but this has been a great site for me to keep track of my calories. Have a great day :smile:
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    congrats on your future wedding and welcome to MFP...I really like the social aspect of the website...it's very motivating!
    Friend me if you would like!!! :happy:
  • m5johnson
    m5johnson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming BIG DAY! I'm a newlywed...(2 years in September, can I still say newlywed :) I didn't loose the weight I wanted to loose for my wedding but I can proudly say I now weigh less than I did when I got married. I'm still just as excited about the progress and my wedding was still everything I had hoped it would be.

Until recently, I also only used the food tracking part. I have found that getting involved in this community and reading the stories gives me daily motivation and encouragement. I love it and have tried to get everyone I know involved regardless if they have weight to loose or not.

Keep up the good work. 6 weeks is still enough time to make a difference! Either way, you will be glowing! Best wishes to you.
    Friend me if you would like.