A lil sympathy please...

Hi lovely people,

This eve I am feeling very ubwell - cant even finish my dinner :(

I know you are meant to try and eat your exercise calories but I really cant - I know I went to zumba today and prob burned loads but a) I cant eat any more of my soup, b) I have nothing thats easy to snack on :(

Usually I am never one of those people who struggle to eat but today its just not working :(

This was just a lil rant for some sympathy lol (yes I am a big baby)

xx

Replies

• Crooks0204
    Crooks0204 Posts: 189
    praying you feel better soon!!:flowerforyou:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    I hope you feel better soon!! :)
  • yelsdod
    yelsdod Posts: 14 Member
    Dont worry, be happy. I get bored of eating too. You know you could always have a little something that makes you smile to make up your calories. I usually have a biscuit. I discovered the Brevile sort and I am so addicted. You could always try one of them they are only 56 calories, and they are not a sugar rush like chocolate or junk food.

You have the rest of your life to eat, don't rush it.
  • Don't be so hard on yourself. Your body will recoup with some rest. Just take it easy. Everything will still be there when you feel better. Let us know when that happens!
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Thank you guys,

I was feeling rough earlier and prob should not have gone to zumba but i love it soo much lol
    x
  • ieatstickers
    ieatstickers Posts: 51 Member
    It's okay, hon. If you can't eat, you can't eat. It's good you're listening to your body, and not forcing it to do something that it can't. I hope you feel better soon.