Lost 110lbs! From couch potato to marathon finisher

Options
Most of my weight loss has not been with MFP, but I've started using it to help while I'm trying to lose these last 10 pounds. They weren't kidding when they said the last 10-20 were the hardest! :tongue:

I know I posted this earlier, but someone was kind enough to forward me the instructions for photos so here goes nothing! Caution....I've included several! They range from when I was about 230 when I was 23 years old (because I discarded/deleted all photos from the 230lb-250lb range) to the time of my most recent 5k race in April this year (wearing purple top) at age 34! And a few in between...pics at a jujitsu tournament (took 2nd place) and the Baltimore Marathon in October of 2010! :happy:

904t1h.jpg
2i21m5x.jpg
szyfs9.jpg
i36w6c.jpg
2ziao04.jpg
34po1vk.jpg
t0oygj.jpg
ifr7go.jpg
2n9jq5f.jpg

Replies

• fat2fab4life
    fat2fab4life Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Amazing, just amazing! good for you, great job and keep smiling!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and a great motivator! I just started training for a 1/2 and hope to run one before the year is up, thanks for showing us this can be done!
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look insanely good. and of course you know I'm about to cry! :sad: :sad:
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! Congrats on your success!! That is definitely something to be proud of!
  • janiecorona
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to run a marathon! Such an inspiration. (:
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    great job!!!! :drinker:
  • ltaylore
    ltaylore Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • JoBFit
    JoBFit Posts: 81
    Options
    Wow! Don't apologise for all the photos,they are awesome.
    You should be so proud of yourself- what an inspiration xx
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Impressive.
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Just an amazing job, well done to you, I really hope you feel as proud of yourself as you deserve to :flowerforyou:
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Here are the things I love about your story:
    1. You lost so much!
    2. You look great!
    3. You grapple/a jits player!
    4. The ugly duckling/swan tattoo.
  • middleofseven
    Options
    Wonderful Photos !!! You are quite the inspiration!:heart:
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss - this is so inspiring - thanks for sharing this has really motivated me xx
  • jlynncp
    jlynncp Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow! Thank you everyone! I'm obviously a real newbie at this message board thing, (couldn't get the pics sized right! lol!) but love talking about my success and helping others realize that it is possible. It's definitely not easy or quick...but lets be real....if anything is easy to get, is it every really appreciated or worth anything? :bigsmile:
  • lilsmittens
    Options
    AMAZINGLY INSPIRATIONAL! You look amazing thanks for sharing <3 u look gorgeous!
  • DietPep1978
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!