Body by Vi?

Options
Just wondering if anyone uses this either as a weight loss tool or just a nutritional thing. What do you think of it? What kind of results have you seen? I'm interested in using it to lose weight but also, once I get to goal, continue it just for the nutritional content.
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• rainydayboys
    Options
    I've also been wondering this - haven't been able to find any reviews online from real people, just reps.
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    My brother sells it and swears by it. I'm not convinced yet!
  • hotpurpletx
    Options
    I don't like the shakes and there is comparable stuff out on the market . The taste is terrible to me! Your better off getting a good vitamin pack at Vitamin Shoppe or GNC and getting a good meal replacement shake from there. You will still come out better pocket book wise as well. The resources on here are much better than what they provide as well!
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I don't like the shakes and there is comparable stuff out on the market . The taste is terrible to me! Your better off getting a good vitamin pack at Vitamin Shoppe or GNC and getting a good meal replacement shake from there. You will still come out better pocket book wise as well. The resources on here are much better than what they provide as well!

I did the math, and for me, I spend the $100 in well less then 2 weeks. I normally eat breakfast and lunch at fast food places. I HATE taking pills of any sort and any multivitamin pack I have ever taken was a pack of 5 horse pills taken, sometimes, twice a day. I have also not found a premade shake that I can stand the taste of. I had my first Vi shake this evening, with light chocolate soy milk and frozen strawberries and myself and my son LOVED the taste. Plus. I am full, but not bloated, which has never been the case with any pre packaged meal I have ever tried. I'm going to give it a whirl, but was hoping others have tried it too. So I could get opinions on their results.