Back here...again

Options
I never thought there would come a day where I'd be back here. Yet, here I am. I lost all the weight I wanted to at one point. I went from 400 to 197. I was happy. Then I watched the scale slowly creep up. Here I am looking 300 in the face once again. I was going to wait till after the holidays, but my pants are screaming for me to loose at least 10 pounds. lol It amazes me how easy it is to put back on. I'm looking for people to help me stay motivated, especially during this holiday season. At this rate, I'm scared I won't see my kid grow up. I need to do this for him, once again. =)

Replies

• Maxi7189
    Maxi7189 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I can totally relate. This is like the 100th time I have told myself that this will be the last time I "start over ". Mid-summer I was doing so well....working out everyday, eating healthy, and then I stopped working out for a week, and have never started back. And yeah, gained the weight I lost back. I here to give support and be a friend! Good luck....we can do this!
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,762 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome back. You'll find plenty of support here. :)
  • vjohn2144
    vjohn2144 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can relate to this, the being back here. I lost all the weight I wanted to, kept it off for 3-4 years, and now I’m back where I started. It feels harder this time around. Would love to connect.
  • KissMySexyBum
    KissMySexyBum Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! My name is Sarah and I'm 22 from Charlotte, NC. I'm looking for a fun, supportive community to keep me on track with my goals!
  • justinat88
    justinat88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat!!! I dropped to 217lbs now back at 300....ughhhhh!!!! I added you! Let’s do this together!!!
  • okiku131
    okiku131 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. We can do this!
  • st_martn
    st_martn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 31 and feel like I am staring death in the gave when it comes to my health. Was 432 pounds when I started with a goal to get down around 200ish. Would be fun to take this journey with you all!
  • rugbrat101
    rugbrat101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting again ! The older I get , the easier it is to gain weight