Vibroplate

Options
2»

Replies

• Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Oh, you stand on it? Booo...but glad I found out before I invested in one! Doesn't sound like it would really be equivalent to sweating it out, but it does sound like one helluva body massage that will leave you tingly all over! Again, if it vibrates, keep it! That's my motto!!
  • HappyKat50
    HappyKat50 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    google vibroplate.ie , it's a machine u stand on , shakes the living daylites outta of ya , ten mins(is equal to doing a gym workout for an hour) three times a day .

can i save money and just stand on top of my washing machine when its unbalanced?

hahahaha u could try, but i doubt u'd get the same vibration lol
  • HappyKat50
    Options
    google vibroplate.ie , it's a machine u stand on , shakes the living daylites outta of ya , ten mins(is equal to doing a gym workout for an hour) three times a day .

Haha if it were only that easy

My pal did it every day for the last 2 months along with diet she has lost 2 stone !!!!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not convinced that those things do anything at all. I had a friend give me 3 free trials at a place called Spice and I went--seemed silly to me.

you can create a new exercise entry for it though.

blessings.
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options

can i save money and just stand on top of my washing machine when its unbalanced?

you'll get more benefit from sitting on it
  • HappyKat50
    Options
    just wanted to say... this thread CRACKED me up lol

& sorry for the useless reponses haha :)

Your grand , just thought someone might know what calories it burned ( if any ) :D
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

Whoever came up with this unreal. . .Just goes to show how desperate people are to get something without having to work for it. . That is what makes these things marketable. . . wow. . .

By this none is that is any reflection on the person that created the thread. . Just saying amazing!
  • HappyKat50
    Options
    Oh, you stand on it? Booo...but glad I found out before I invested in one! Doesn't sound like it would really be equivalent to sweating it out, but it does sound like one helluva body massage that will leave you tingly all over! Again, if it vibrates, keep it! That's my motto!!

Believe me u do break a sweat!!! u can do loads of excerises on it , comes with booklet to show u how to do it, i think i'll keeo it for a while see how it goes :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

Believe me u do break a sweat!!! u can do loads of excerises on it , comes with booklet to show u how to do it, i think i'll keeo it for a while see how it goes :)

Wish you all the luck in the world in your weightloss journey!
  • HappyKat50
    Options

Whoever came up with this unreal. . .Just goes to show how desperate people are to get something without having to work for it. . That is what makes these things marketable. . . wow. . .

By this none is that is any reflection on the person that created the thread. . Just saying amazing!

I just started walking an hour each day !! i don't expect it to work miracles lol :)
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

some how i dont think so , and if you do you are kidding yourself
  • HappyKat50
    Options

Wish you all the luck in the world in your weightloss journey!

Thank you :)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    As long as it makes you feel good, and you enjoy it, Quick question, does it make you feel all tingly inside? I get all tingly inside when I use the weed whacker, it vibrates the hell out of my arms. just wondering if it was the same kind of sensation
  • HappyKat50
    Options
    As long as it makes you feel good, and you enjoy it, Quick question, does it make you feel all tingly inside? I get all tingly inside when I use the weed whacker, it vibrates the hell out of my arms. just wondering if it was the same kind of sensation

Sorry never heard of it !!!
    but u dont get tingles from it ! lol
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    My stepfather used to have one of those...except it had a belt and it would shake you senseless...I like how this one looks a lot better...but honestly I'd be afraid to use it in public...might get a little loud...:blush:
  • HappyKat50
    Options
    My stepfather used to have one of those...except it had a belt and it would shake you senseless...I like how this one looks a lot better...but honestly I'd be afraid to use it in public...might get a little loud...:blush:

No it's not loud , and u can hire them and have them in ur home , my daughter has gone down a dress size using my friends machine and my pal swears by hers so i hired it , gonna give it a go along with my walking, cant do any harm !!
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look like a mini version of a mechanical bull does it?
    LOL, sybian
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    I can verify as a trainer that if you exercise with weights on them that research has shown that they increase muscle strength BETTER than traditional exercise alone. Of course the one I tried it on was a big platform at GMU in VA where I used to instruct.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    just wanted to say... this thread CRACKED me up lol

& sorry for the useless reponses haha :)

Your grand , just thought someone might know what calories it burned ( if any ) :D

Here, let me Google that for you. :huh:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vibro+plate+calories+burned