why when I'm 170 or below I look sick in the face/

Options
I am back up to 185 and my face looks nice in full. "But" I also look full in other places as well and I don't want to. My breast are slight bigger and I like that but I wish there was a away I can keep the breast and the full face and tone the rest. What do I do?:huh:

Replies

• ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    concentrate on muscle toning and strength training?
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Do you have the ability and funds to go to a personal trainer at the gym for a month or so to set you up with target specific strength and toning training?
  • colorfulcupcakes
    colorfulcupcakes Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Maybe you just aren't used to your face that way? There are "facial toning" exercises on youtube, maybe that'd help.

About your breasts, do you think if they get smaller, well, that whole area around them gets smaller (like your waist and arms), so they look the same or bigger in relation to it? Cuz that's what I'm telling myself - haa! :)
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    I am back up to 185 and my face looks nice in full. "But" I also look full in other places as well and I don't want to. My breast are slight bigger and I like that but I wish there was a away I can keep the breast and the full face and tone the rest. What do I do?:huh:

As your face thins out, consider changing your hairstyle. What will look good with a full face will not necessarily look good with a thin face. Believe me, I know. I'm a retired hairstylist, and I have the same issues.
  • ladylocz
    Options
    Remember breast is fatty tissue so whenever you're eating right and excerising consistently you will lose weight there.
    Also alot of work-outs that you do in the gym affects other muscle groups you probably had no idea where being worked as well.

For example, seat bicep curls workout your breast/chest area because the muscles are all connected via fibers, blah blah blah.
    No sure if you can make them bigger, but toning them and making them firmer could make them appear bigger. Regarding looking "sick" in the face, its all because of the lost of water in your face. Our face retains water just like out mid section.
  • ladylocz
    Options
    Maybe you just aren't used to your face that way? There are "facial toning" exercises on youtube, maybe that'd help.

About your breasts, do you think if they get smaller, well, that whole area around them gets smaller (like your waist and arms), so they look the same or bigger in relation to it? Cuz that's what I'm telling myself - haa! :)

But yeah you're actually right about the breast and areas around it...its also depends on genetics to...all the women on my dad side have big'ins (lol)...Im trying to make my smaller...I'm always on the pec fly machine in the gym.
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    thanks alot for ur help. I will c about getting a personal trainer for a month and c what happens. Im trying to fight my genetics cause if I don't I probably with be in the high 200's to low 300's. wish me luck.