A Major Non-scale Victory!

Options
lindak71
lindak71 Posts: 92 Member
I just sat on my husband's lap just now and I know I didn't break him! I've always refused to sit in his lap and now I can!

Replies

• JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    :D that's wonderful!

I can't wait to sit on my man's lap again without his leg going numb! LOL
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • charlottebronte
    Options
    Sweet!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    very nice!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    woohoo!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • lindak71
    Options
    Maybe one day I'll actually allow him to pick me up!!
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Woot! Yeah my husband used to have a huge issue holding me up but he can do it for like 30 seconds now LOL! I'm so thrilled because it's an awful feeling when you think you are going to crush your manly man.
  • lindak71
    Options
    Unfortunately I have always weighed more than my very thin 6' tall husband, but now I don't!!
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    awww that is very sweet! congrats! javascript:add_smiley('drinker','post_body')
  • unhappy86
    Options
    Wow thats so funny I found this post! I was sitting on my hubbys leg earlier and at the same time putting most of my weight on my legs because its embarrassing for me to let him know how much I really weigh on him. You're an inspiration!
  • lindak71
    Options
    Stick with the program and you'll get there! It's a very little thing- sitting on your loved one's lap- but it's something I've done without because of my size. I am D-O-N-E DONE with missing out on things in life! I wouldn't go parasailing on my honeymoon almost 16 years ago because of my size and two years ago, before I started this journey, we went to FL for our nephew's wedding and we were at Siesta Key. My husband went parasailing with his dad because I wouldn't go, afraid to tell the guys my weight and afraid I was going to snap a cord and plummet to my death! Not anymore!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :) Hope you can parasail in the near future as well! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!