Trying to lose the last 30 pounds...

Options
bizzzzybee
bizzzzybee Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2017 in Introduce Yourself
well this isn't my first time using mfp..
I had another (private) account a few years ago, and it helped me lose a good 40 pounds. I was at 180.. I was miserable! I managed to get down to 135, but I recently regain a bit of weight. I'm currently 153 and I'm terrified of ruining all of the progress I made over the last few years.

So, I'm going to try to get my motivation back.. but I don't think I can do this alone at this point of my life. I'm 25 and frankly fed up with having a weight issue. I would love to finally get down to my goal weight of 120.

Hopefully I can find some support here. I'm not a fitness/ health fanatic, but I would like to try eating healthier and cutting out a lot of junk food from my diet.. I work full time, so I got into a bad habit of eating takeout food and whatever's convenient.. I also became a little too addicted to Starbucks. haha

Anyway, feel free to add me if you're in a similar position like me and are looking to lose 20 or 30 pounds. .... and I'll try to help you as well!

Replies

• babydragoooon
    babydragoooon Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I’ve been feeling unmotivated lately as well :(
  • Sarahipz
    Sarahipz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Similar situation for me where I desperately needed to lose weight after giving birth to my daughter four years ago. I was at 160, now I’m 135. I want to be back to my original weight which was 115. She was a 10lb baby and I gained a lot of weight. So happy that I have made it this far but now I just want to get it over with and out the way! Some motivation this way would be awesome for me too!
  • Jjrw6788
    Jjrw6788 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 50 lbs down and still have around another 30lbs to go. I've been trying to get back on track fully with my routine, but with the holidays coming up...you all know how it goes. Add me and let's stay on this journey together!
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have similar stat and goal! Just sent a request
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, All the best!!