Can't find calorie counter

Options
I just joined this site via looking for how many calories in a frappe (lots.) But now, after joining, I don't see any place where I can see how to add the calories I consume. HELP!: :cry:

Replies

• prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Click on 'Track Food'
    Then 'Add Food'
    Finally type in whatever it was you ate.
  • terryrob2
    terryrob2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You goto. The home page click on add food then put it in the boxto look up cals hope this helps
  • GrandmaKathleen
    Options
    Oh, my! Thanks so very much. I'm old and tech impaired. XOXOX
  • GrandmaKathleen
    Options
    Thanks so much!!!!
  • Kimgrizz64
    Options
    welcome.
    click on "food" then "add food" under breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. once you do that there is a place to search for an item
  • Alissa_Sal
    Alissa_Sal Posts: 141
    Options
    Click on the blue tab that says "Food" at the top of the screen.

You should see a list of meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks.) Under each meal is a link that says "Add Food." Under whatever meal you are calling your frappe (snack?), click the "Add Food" link. Then you'll have to either search for frappes, or create a new food and add it in if you can't find what you are looking for. Then it will show up under whichever meal you picked. I hope that makes sense. :)
  • GrandmaKathleen
    Options
    Bless you!
  • GrandmaKathleen
    Options
    SOOOO Helpful! Thank you!
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    me too kathleen but there are so many good helpful people arent here who arent.. :) we can DO THIS!!! by the way feel free to add me as friend..im a grandmother too :)