I'm new. . .Looking for support

Options
Dieting doesn't usually work for me. I did the lemonade cleanse twice and lost a lot of weight quickly. I really like food though and wish the food that tastes the best didn't also add the most pounds. :-( But I am determined to get rid of this "after marriage" weight that I've put on. I do not want to buy bigger clothes! I must stay motivated and need all the help I can get!

Replies

• liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'll help you! :) Feel free to add me...I am determined to get off some "Before marriage" weight in time for my wedding next month!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hi:0) Feel free to friend me. I'm determined to get back into my jeans instead of only wearing my stretchy pants!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Jesse13
    Jesse13 Posts: 72
    Options
    Welcome. I am sick and tired of wearing maternity dresses for the past 5 years. Befriend me, if you like...
  • dkritch
    dkritch Posts: 5
    Options
    You can do it... Just one meal at a time... I'm not on line much, but if you want to friend me, I'll help as much as I can!
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hello and welcome,
    Try to think of it as a lifestyle change and not dieting, different approaches works
    for different people but I just stopped eating sugar (for the most part) potatoes, white rice,
    white bread, reg. pasta and started eating more fruit and veggies!

Don't make anything off limits and instead have a "free" eating day once in a while.
    That way it gives you something to look forward to and also you don't feel like such a
    prisoner to all healthy food! There are alot of wonderful choices these days though, very
    tasty healthy foods.

I wish you much success in meeting all of your goals, and you can feel free to add me for
    support if you'd like!
  • aquabunny101
    Options
    Hi There! Feel free to add me... I'm dealing with some post bad boyfriend weight :-D I have only just started too so we could help each other if you like as I'm pretty determined to do this! Kate x