Replies

• Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Smores
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one here who doesn't like Starbucks? I just like my coffee black like my soul

Nope! I'm not a coffee snob, prefer filter or even instant coffee to the stuff that machine stuff. With some milk to cool it down x

• clowe06
    clowe06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The eggnog latte!! Mmmmm
  • RunningJustIncase
    RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Eggnog latte
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    i think I’m one of the rare people who loves just plain old coffee from Starbucks. A couple times a year I’ll get a flavored latte. This weekend i had a skinny peppermint latte. First time ordering anything skinny and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    I walked by one as they have a store in target and it smelled so good and I don't even drink coffee !

If it tasted half as good as it smells I would be an addict!
  • anjulajj
    anjulajj Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The holiday flat white! Mmm so delicious
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I find most of the fancy a Starbucks drinks way to sweet. But I will get a triple grande nonfat one pump gingerbread latte once or twice over the season. And maybe a skinny peppermint mocha, because they taste like Thin Mint cookies like the Girl Scouts sell.

But usually I just make my own coffee at home...preferably with a little cinnamon. For a treat, I'll top it with whipped cream, saves calories and money.