Baby weight and spin class results

terrie_k
terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
edited November 2017 in Success Stories

Never thought I would post pics but here we go.

In a struggle to see success stories about taking spin class I have decided to put myself out there in hopes of helping others.
I'm a mom of a 9 month old via c-section. I gained about 35lbs. After fluid retention went away I was left with about 20 lbs to lose. 5 months of 2/week classes then 2 months of 3+/week and I was back at my pre baby weight. I eat chips, drink pop.. etc so my diet has nothing to do with results. I'm sure they would be better if I had eaten better. I nurse but found that whole, "breastfeeding and the calories melt away", did not apply to me whatsoever.
I love spin and can't wait to see what else it can do for me. I have always been very bottom heavy and I have lost all the inches below and then some. Just my upper body still struggles.
7wevbd1ac23s.png
hh2nj50svpxa.png

Replies

• terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    edited November 2017
    First day working a computer apparently
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Great job! Weight is only part of the equation. You're getting FIT by going to spin class! Keep up the great work :smile:
  • sjd421
    sjd421 Posts: 54 Member
    Love spin class and have recently gotten back after having my LO almost 11mos ago!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Wow! I see a big difference, keep up the terrific commitment/job! <3o:)<3
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Great job!!!
  • misstymichaela
    misstymichaela Posts: 3 Member
    That's a lot of hard work!! Great job!!
  • naveah10
    naveah10 Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome job!!! I might have to try that
  • neesa11
    neesa11 Posts: 51 Member
    Wow nice job I have about 50lbs to lose and started spin I really like it but it’s expensive so I wanted to see if anyone had any good results !
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Great job, your results are amazing! Super proud of you!! (:
  • rontuueyeslikeafox
    rontuueyeslikeafox Posts: 99 Member
    You look fantastic, and you must feel super fit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!