Need more friends for motivation

Options
Looking for people with like minded goals. I weigh 200lbs and want to get down to 135lbs by cutting calories. I have kidney disease so I cannot do lots of protein.

Replies

• Twistyyyy
    Twistyyyy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Really...me too..i am tryna get rid of pills n be able to be ready for when and if i should ever need a transplant.. I think that scared the hell outta me n i been on here 8 or 9 days now..its an amazing app n i feel like this time i will be able to continue to improve my health
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me. I'm re evaluating my goals and starting again. Had great success before. Just let myself go. Now, I am trying to get my diet back on track and work out daily again. We can do this!!!
  • stephaniekaylee8
    Options
    Twistyyyy, thank you so much for commenting! I feel like I'm alone with the whole kidney disease issue so nobody understands what we have to go through to lose weight and what we can and can't have. It's definitely rough. I keep starting over again and again and again but have managed to lose 22lbs so far without gaining it back. This app really helps. Thanks for adding me!
  • brenrw0213
    brenrw0213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need some support friends too! I dont know how to add anyone. Feel free to add me
  • gerryodom
    gerryodom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I learned last week that I have stage 3 CKD. Bummer. I'm over it and am ready to move on to a healthier diet. Been on the internet looking fpr diet guide lines. Really confusing. I'll be a friend.
  • joserw15
    joserw15 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am at 189 pounds and looking to drop to about 175 by April. I want some friends to keep me on check! aha and ill do the same