Keto buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• Olectra
    Olectra Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started keto a week ago, still sluggish but excited about the results so far. I have STRUGGLED to lose even one pound in forever. This week, I lost seven! SEVEN?!?! I still am in disbelief. I am sure the weight loss will slow down as my body adjusts, but I am A-Okay with that. I did cave yesterday and have a Cliff bar.
  • harbin519
    harbin519 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm starting keto and really excited about it. Would you all add me? I'd love some friends and support!
  • klenz525
    klenz525 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have been keto for 4 months and there is no going back for me! Would love more friends who would like to share recipes and give support :)
  • trumpetpress278
    trumpetpress278 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have done Keto for about 4 months but would like to continue to lose another 10. I have lots of recipes, but my main problem is trying to put them together for a meal plan. Do you follow any of them mean planners out there! Thanks!!!
  • verybusybee
    verybusybee Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Day 13 of keto. I have had a small relapse last week and it was totally my fault but I am down 12 pounds and overall find it very easy to follow.
  • KeriAnn06
    KeriAnn06 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I need some keto friends with open diaries so I can be successful on this diet. Add me please if you don't mind!!
  • BrokerChristine
    BrokerChristine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!!