Good Morning!

Options
newsomegail
newsomegail Posts: 1 Member
edited November 2017 in Introduce Yourself
It's Game Day! I love watching my son play football for his High School Team, and I love going to the College Games too! I love flying in airplanes and riding the rides at theme parks! I don't love trying to fit my size 18W behind into those seats. Recently, I have connected the dots and figured out the source of the emotional hole that I've tried to fill with food for so long. I am now covering that hole with appreciation for who I am and thankfulness that this generational emotional neglect can end with me. Weight loss is not easy, but using MFP to track my CICO is!
10 pounds down this first month, and I finally feel free. Thank you!

Replies

• keto_strong
    keto_strong Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So Awesome!! As women, it seems we're either focused on providing for everyone else and not prioritizing our own needs or trying to live up to unrealistic societal expectations. You're right .. it's time to appreciate all our bodies offer us and treat them with the love and respect they deserve! We don't love our children only when they're well behaved, nor should we love our bodies only when they look the way we believe they should.

Congratulations on the weight loss!! And the outlook!!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, All the best!! Feel free to add me :)
  • ballardf
    ballardf Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Fred! I'm not a health but I do try and watch what I eat and I try to exercise 4-5 days a week. Feel free to add me. Three years ago I lost over 60 pounds. I'm back at it again!