Hi from Pennsylvania, US

Options
Hi all,

Just a brief introduction - My name is Andrew, and I've been with MFP for a long time now. I've probably been using the app on and off since 2011 or so. Since last December, when I weighed my heaviest at 306, I've been logging every day and I've lost 36 lbs. It's a really slow burn for me, but recent health issues have come up and I need to work out way more than I ever did. So, that's the main reason I joined this site. I'd like to have a place where I can come, ask some diet, fitness, and workout tips, and maybe seek support to keep working out...maybe make a couple friends along the way.

Feel free to add me as a friend on the app. Otherwise, I plan on hitting up the fitness section of the message boards right away.

I look forward to chatting and losing more weight with you folks.

Replies

• ballardf
    ballardf Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I live in PA too. I'm been doing MFP on and off for over 3 years now. Feel free to add me!!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, All the best!! Feel free to add me :)
  • BeamingBadass
    BeamingBadass Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm in PA too! Add me
  • Skelders88
    Skelders88 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Nice, lots of PA folks! Thanks for the welcomes and hellos, everyone. Feel free to add me as well. I'll add everyone that I see. I'm not always on the forums here though, so if I don't add you, just send me a request.
  • colt45916
    colt45916 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm in PA too and also somewhat a veteran..feel free to add me!
  • jbvj
    jbvj Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Living in NJ , but born and raised in NEPA
  • tkirkpatrick2009
    Options
    Pa here too, feel free to add me