Keto breakfast!

Options
shannamadsen
shannamadsen Posts: 1 Member
What are some good go to breakfasts that are keto and aren’t eggs and cheese??

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Nothing? (as in skipping breakfast)

Coffee with butter/coconut oil, cream

Steak and vegies

Salmon and vegies

Whatever you ate for dinner last night
  • tanyamwhiteLetsGo
    Options
    Thanks! This is helpful as I am just not a breakfast person.
  • Herewegoagain2017
    Options
    I like the ham and egg muffins. Found it on pintrest great taste filling and totally keto!
  • klenz525
    klenz525 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I usually do coffee/coconut oil/cream, but if I want to eat actual food I like chia pudding. Also search for keto pancake recipes, drizzle them with butter and maple flavoring mmmmm
  • amycro86
    amycro86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I saw a post about 90-second almond-flour bread. Haven't tried it yet, but looks great! 3T of Almond Flour, 1 egg, 1t of baking powder, 1 1/2T of Butter, Microwave for 90 seconds.
  • rwarnberg
    rwarnberg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I found a fabulous crustless quiche recipe using lots of green chili's. Was wonderful and very satisfying
  • melanie11127
    melanie11127 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Had my tonsils removed a few days ago. Soft keto is a challenge but here's what I ended up with this morning. Diced baked ham leftovers, a handful of black olives, 2 eggs and a splash of 2%milk. Tossed everything into a mini food processor then dumped it into a small nonstick round fry pan. Flipped it once it was firmly set enough to flip, grated some cheddar on cooked side. When other side was done, I folded it in half and slid it onto a plate. Because of surgery, I have to go easy on salt, pepper, spices in general. The ham and olives gave it enough salt to taste good without rubbing salt in my wounds. It wasn't the prettiest creation, but it tasted great. I like omelettes for keto breakfasts because I can make it the night before when I make my lunch and you can put anything you want in there (good use of leftovers) Just pop it in the microwave, they reheat well. Streamlines my mornings.