Hi All.... Newbie here.

Options
It's time for me to step up and lose some weight, I'm 266# and would like to get down to 200#, hopefully it will help take care of my diabetes,high blood pressure, high cholesterol and my back problems. I'm 50 and the older I get the harder it is to get moving. Joining all my fitness pals and the tools available will hopefully get me to my goals and better health, The old road I was on will lead to death sooner than I'm ready for. When I served in the Navy years ago I was 180# I've been there once I know I can get there again, God willing !!. I live near Notre Dame Indiana and this is the first day of the rest of my life. If you want to support me in my quest. I will try to support you back. :smile: I just pray I can stick with it.

Bill

Replies

• aquabunny101
    Options
    Hi Bill, I'm a newbie too, I would love to watch your progress and help you keep motivated! They always say the biggest step is deciding to actually give this your all! Staying motivated we can all help each other with! I have only been on here a few hours and the support and advice I have had already has been incredible and made me more determined! It will do the same for you :-D

We'll get there! Don't you worry!

Feel free to add me

Kate
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome...add if you need help and support. This is a great website...
  • amarshwsu
    amarshwsu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Good luck & much success
  • bills12
    bills12 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Kate,

Thanks, When i figure out how to add friends I will certainly will add you. I know what to do it's just staying the course that will be hard for me. I look forwards to our journey.
  • bills12
    bills12 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you!!