workout videos

Options
I am looking for ideas on inexpensive workout videos, that are easy and fun. I bought at walmart, Leslie Sansone walk at home, 5 mile fat burning video. Love it but want some other things to do also. Any ideas for other videos I can get at walmart, let me know ones you have tried and stuck with, also looked at kettlebell workouts there also. 54 year old, uncoordinated, too hot to excercise outside, have lost 19 lbs so far, need more fun workouts. Dont' have the money for a gym membership. Help, I go there and don't know which one to buy, looking for positive ideas, they have dancing videos also.

Replies

• lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian Micheals 30 day shred
  • bakersduzin
    bakersduzin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Anything Jillian Michaels! I'm doing her Ripped in 30 dvd now and wow - it's tough.
  • mjhuff1121
    mjhuff1121 Posts: 112
    Options
    Though I have never tried it personally, I have 2 friends that LOVE Jillian Michaels' Shred It with Weights! They say it's so fun, its like they aren't even working out.
  • stephanielynn1108
    Options
    I agree with the others about Jillian Michaels. I have tried her 30 Day Shred and Yoga Meltdown and I love them both! Can't go wrong with any of her videos! :]
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Have a look on youtube.com there's LOADS of stuff, zumba, circuit training etc, you can also find Insanity, turbofire etc.

I recently finished the 30 day shrea and have now started Ripped in 30!
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I like the Leslie Sansone and there are different ones so it doesn't get too boring. Also like the Debra Mazda Shapely Girl Fitness, though I didn't see it at wal-mart last time I was there. I was contemplating the line dancing one next month. Also don't forget your public library, maybe I'm just lucky but my library has a pretty good selection to choose from so I can try it out before I buy it. Someone said they found some "on demand", and on youtube...Also Target has a different selection...I want to play other music while walking with Leslie... O.o also if you search the forums there is an August Challenge (set up your own mileage) for the Leslie Sansone walk at home, come join us :)
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I love the dancing DVD's. I looked on WalMart's site and couldn't find any that I could recommend. If you have NetFlix, there a lot of fitness DVD's on there. Feel free to friend me, if you want to ask in the future.
  • sandyg2640
    sandyg2640 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone who recommended the Jillian Michael's videos. I have several of her DVDs and have seen results super fast. They're tough but definitely effective.