• HobbitSithLord
    HobbitSithLord Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Third time here too!
  • monelai2016
    monelai2016 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!
    I am breastfeeding and a bit uncertain about the start. I would’t want to compromise my milk supply and still I would want to see the scale move down.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    if yall have not come across this post yet its worth checking out, has lots of useful info on bfing and losing weight in the second half.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10176233/gaining-weight-during-pregnancy-and-losing-it-post-partum

Congrats on all the new little ones!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    I had my last baby 8 years ago and still have the belly and fluctuate in weight.
  • ShannaZoey
    ShannaZoey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    14 month old twin boys here.
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Baby #4 is our last, feel free to add
  • Chellellelle
    Chellellelle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    6 months postpartum from baby number 1. Got a lot to lose, but I'm determined now!
  • bkbusby
    bkbusby Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Second baby, but I never lost the weight from my first. Only 7 Ibs away from losing baby #2's weight and 27 Ibs away from losing baby #1's! We can so this!
  • alex1080
    alex1080 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    bkbusby wrote: »
    Second baby, but I never lost the weight from my first. Only 7 Ibs away from losing baby #2's weight and 27 Ibs away from losing baby #1's! We can so this!

I am like you never lost baby weight from my 1st time & now, my 2nd is 7 months old & still struggling to lose the weight. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • hawiipuppylove1
    hawiipuppylove1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Third baby two I’m 4 weeks post partum and starting the path to lose weight I’m breast feeding and today I started small and am working on drinking 100 oz a day I’m going to start meal prep and exercise on the 1st!:)
  • gemheath2010
    gemheath2010 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey - my 2nd baby is 4 weeks old. I also have a 2 year old. Have about 2.5 stone to loose in total.
  • gonzalesyvette6
    gonzalesyvette6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on bby #6 and I'm 5,2 and weight is 145lbs trying
  • monelai2016
    monelai2016 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    6 weeks postpartum after baby no 1. I am partially breastfeeding but I need to get this weight slowly off me! starting meal prep as of today!