question to clarify....

Options
So, I have 727 Calories left to meet my 1350 NET goal... i have exercised twice today.. totaling about 450 calories burned... i have a TONNN of energy today, and I will probably do so at least one more time... maybe twice.... so i guess my question is... should I eat basically whatever to meet my goal or should i just let it under??? im not quite sure how the whole thing works... this hasnt been a daily thing, but i have recently started taking bee pollen capsules... and once i get out of bed... im going & going & going.. & idk if i should keep going, and eat like i want to, whch isnt a whole lot or go & eat to keep up???

Replies

• DJParrish01
    DJParrish01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think you don't have to "eat up" the calories that you earn from exercise, as long as you pretty much eat the calories you're allotted without exercise.
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    I do eat my exercise calories, but normally not all of them, just in case I miscalculated on my exercise. I agree that you should at least eat your daily allotment of calories.
  • RayRay042408
    Options
    thats kind of what i figured... im trying to get that much daily... i had to up my goal a little because if i met the 1200 i started at... i went over by 2 or 300... and that was without exercise... i just get confused with all this ur suppose to do this & not do that stuff.