Bodyboss fans here?

Options
Hi!
I’m thinking about starting the Bodyboss program and was looking for opinions on it before buying the actual books. Anyone tried it? Any one having and/or seeing results? Thanks for sharing here.

Replies

• shaz69wardy
    shaz69wardy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have started Body boss also, been awhile since i have done any type of training feeling a bit stiff today so hopefully that means it is working
  • ImagineNYC
    ImagineNYC Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone else having and seeing good results with BB?
  • julia0427
    julia0427 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am starting the pre training program on Monday. How have you found it so far??
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I just started the pre-training program this week! I am loving it so far.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    Somebody gifted me the book and I'm going to add the workouts to my routine and replace some as it gets more intense and time consuming. I was due for a change up so this was nice timing.

Any of you guys have a routine in place already? How are you fitting this in?
  • ShanWinger
    ShanWinger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started with the pretraining yesterday 11/06. I have to get up at 5am because my 8month demands my attention during the day too much. I’m on day two, but I’m loving it!
  • hannamarie0098
    hannamarie0098 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing this and I’m really tempted to buy it
  • kingst13
    kingst13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started the pre-training part of the program 4 weeks ago. I can't say that I've lost any weight yet, but that's mostly due to the Halloween candy binges... I do feel that I have gained some muscle strength and better balance because the moves are getting easier.
    I have not been a frequent exerciser for several years now, so having a program that tells me exactly what exercises to do and in which order has been great. I also love that I can do these workouts at home with minimal equipment.
    The program does advertise 24 minute workouts and this is somewhat misleading as it is recommended you do a 10 minute warm up and 10 minute cool down in addition to 2 or 3 7 minute circuits. Overall, I enjoy the added time because I am burning more calories!
    I'm interested to hear any other experiences!

P.S. If anyone is on the fence, you can download a free 7 day trial from the website.
  • StargazerHuck
    StargazerHuck Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can I ask if anyone doing Body Boss has more than 50 pounds to lose? If so, what are your thoughts on the program? I like the idea of the at home, HIIT, at my pace (kind of) workout book but an concerned about the viability for someone with the amount to lose that I do...... Any honest thoughts are appreciated!!
  • shaverssusan
    shaverssusan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I completed the Body Boss program a few months ago. I was not *completely* sedentary prior to that, but had mostly just been walking. I started with the pre-training and I highly recommend that if you are a beginner. Over the 16 weeks, I got much stronger and could tell significant improvements in my fitness level. I lost about 15 pounds in that time, and dropped 2 dress sizes- note, I was dieting at the same time also.

Towards the end, I got tired of all the repetition in the program and felt that there was too much rest time built in, but all in all, I’d still call it a success. It gave me a good fitness and strength foundation that I have since built on with more intense workouts. Happy to answer any questions if you have them.
  • elixbth9
    elixbth9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm curious what you tracked it as. I just finished the first pretraining workout and half the excercises arent in here and neither is HIIT.