Need an accountability friend!

Options
Hi everyone,
I have really been struggling this past year and a half to lose weight. In 2015, I had lost 50 lbs and just felt so great about myself. I wasn’t “skinny skinny” but I felt so comfortable in my skin. However due to a very erratic work schedule and a lot of back pain I’ve gained all of it back. I have started and stopped so many times that it is laughable. I know it’ll be hard for me to stay on track and exercise regularly, but it’s not impossible. I’m hoping I can find someone here with similar struggles like mine and we can support each other. I stress eat all the time and use my back pain and work schedule as a crutch to not move forward in my weight loss. I’m hoping someone can be the motivation and support I need because right now I am my own worst enemy. Thank you! :)

Replies

• tovawiderberg
    tovawiderberg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I relate!! I don't have a busy schedule, but I do have anxiety which makes very easy things seem nearly impossible. Feel free to chat me up!! x
  • icandoit11121984
    Options
    Hi! Thank you so much for the friend request :)
  • GettinFitInMN
    GettinFitInMN Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can relate too! I am looking for someone who really wants to encourage me and I will encourage them. I need to lose about 30 lbs and I'd be happy, but I've gotten down 8 lbs and gained it back over the summer. So disappointed in myself, but I won't quit trying. Feel like I'm starting over again at ground zero for the nth time. I know I dont feel as good physically when I add the weight, so it's time for it to go this time! Send me a request if interested. :D We can do this!
  • Believeinme35
    Believeinme35 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I relate!! I don't have a busy schedule, but I do have anxiety which makes very easy things seem nearly impossible. Feel free to chat me up!! x

• Believeinme35
    Believeinme35 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate to your story. I'm so glad I decided to look here today. I feel very discouraged today. Folk who've never experienced it don't understand. I think I'm still living in the past "when I lost" and now that all and more is back it's like I can't believe I let it pile on again. I'm always there for others and it's like I'm just growing and people really don't realize I it's affecting me. So whatever we can do to support one another I'm all for it.
  • tracytaggart4945
    Options
    Hi please add me also I am starting tomorrow need to loose 3.5 stone. Looking to still have a treat of a bottle of wine per week but wondering what daily calories you guys limiting yourselves to daily and how much you expect to loose per week. Ta. Xx
  • tashafrzn
    tashafrzn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need some motivating weight loss buddies myself :) l have to lose 35 pounds! Let’s get ittt
  • S0MuchPain
    S0MuchPain Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey. Same thing for me. I lost 50 pounds then gained most of it back unfortunately. Now I'm going back at it and lost 17 pounds so far. Add me up so that I can keep supporting you!