More weight!

Options
nichell88
nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
So throughout the majority of my life, I’ve never been particularly fond of weighing myself. Although I’ve been fit for most of my life, I’ve never liked focusing on the number. This was particularly amplified for the ~2 years where i was at my heaviest. So jump to the point... about a year ago, maybe 11/02/16, i had my gyn physical. As is customary, i was weighed. And as was usual, i did not look at the number. I joined the gym on 11/29/16 and began my fitness journey. Because i didn’t really know my starting weight, i kinda guessed about my total weight loss and estimated that I’ve lost 50-55 total. So when i just went to my physical on 11/10/17, i asked the nurse to look back at my weight from last year. It turns out I’ve lost closer to 55-60lbs! I was almost cynically excited to hear how high the number was, haha. I’ve posted a picture below chronicaling my journey. Hoping to keep maintaining stronggt0w8ds0xj3h.jpeg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!