No sound

bossmanbing2102
bossmanbing2102 Posts: 25 Member
edited October 4 in Getting Started
I can’t get the sound to come on for any of the MFP blog videos. Anyone else had this problem ? My volume is turned up and iv double checked with you tube videos and they work.

Best Answer

• paulrcoppola
    paulrcoppola Posts: 1 Member
    Answer ✓
    I had the same problem. I found that it was caused by having my iPhone in silent mode. When I moved the ring/silent switch on the side of the iPhone to the "Off" position to disable silent mode the video sound came on. I hope this helps.

Answers

• scsoup
    scsoup Posts: 1 Member
    Yep same here. Frustrating. I find that the video will play from the blog just fine though, just not when I click on it from my feed.
  • thequeenofspades
    thequeenofspades Posts: 2 Member
    I'm having the same issue but it doesn't work at all silent mode or not silent mode?!
  • thequeenofspades
    thequeenofspades Posts: 2 Member
    So I deleted and redownloaded the app multiple times to fix this and then restarted the app and now I'm missing BOTH AUDIO & VIDEO?!
    Seriously?!
  • antonyshow
    antonyshow Posts: 10 Member
    So I deleted and redownloaded the app multiple times to fix this and then restarted the app here and now I'm missing BOTH AUDIO & VIDEO?!
    Seriously?!

Try going into the app's settings and reset all settings to default. This may solve the problem with the lack of both video and sound.
This discussion has been closed.