What did you feel/see after 1 month?

Options
I only just completed week 1 woohoo as Christmas is approaching I want to look and feel better around that time as it's summer so I don't have my jacket to hide behind what did you guys feel see how much did you lose even if you have pictures you might want to share just to kick start me off and others cheers

Replies

• megbrewerr
    megbrewerr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started pretty heavy but changed my diet - didn't count but ate healthier and weighed some items for portion control. Also was lifting 3-4 times a week, not challenging myself with weights but getting into it again.

Started at 182 and probably lost almost 8-10 lbs first month because I was so heavy for my size
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    At the end of my first month I felt.....

I was getting a good handle on counting and logging my calories.

My muscles ache because I had just started exercising.

I saw.....

Nothing, my 4 lbs of fat loss wasn't visible.

Light at the end of the tunnel.

From now until Christmas you are probably not going to have a considerable change in your weight or body composition.

Dress in clothes that fit and suit you, carry yourself with confidence, and use good foundation wear if you are going to a party that requires you to dress.

Cheers, h.
  • Fitnessmom82
    Fitnessmom82 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    After a month I felt better but I didn't see a difference until the two month mark. I know I struggle with seeing the "new" me and still see the old me on most days. It's great to see the scale moving though and knowing that others can see the progress helps.
  • rawrrgenn
    rawrrgenn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I felt less shame about how bad and heavy I let myself get because I finally decided to do something about it-- and it was working. I lost about 10 lbs the first month.