Having fun and success with HCG. Any other HCG'ers out here?

Options
I have been on HCG now since July 17th. I am down 12.4 Pounds. I didn't start measuring until Monday, Aug. 1st. I haven't lost any weight since Saturday, but I lost 2 inches from my waist since Monday! This is going well. I would love to find some new HCG partners.

Replies

• dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Hello fellow hcg'er! feel free to add me. i'm on a modified verison from my dr. of 800/daily limit. i lost about 15 first round and have lost 7 so far this one! i dropped about 1.5 inches from my waist this round too! Nice to meet ya!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I was going to do that but i dotn know if i can eat that little. I bought the drops and have not even tried it yet. I guess i think wow that is crazy but how are you guys handeling the cravings and hunger?
  • New to site...been lurking around and was so happy to see people on HCG diet! I started on July 30th and currently on day 3 of VLCD. I read about all the hunger and headaches but none for me so far. A few times I felt it creeping on and I drank some water and it went away.

I'd love to meet some people who started the diet so we can compare notes. Couldn't convince anyone to go on this diet with me.
  • klabeau
    klabeau Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I was going to do that but i dotn know if i can eat that little. I bought the drops and have not even tried it yet. I guess i think wow that is crazy but how are you guys handeling the cravings and hunger?
    Only have hunger really the first few days. And the less carbs and sugar you eat, the less you want it
  • klabeau
    Options
    I've been on since April and have lost 51lbs. Feel free to friend me!
  • That is some awesome release! What an inspiration!
  • Cgal11
    Cgal11 Posts: 20
    Options
    I haven't been hungry because I was already doing a low carb diet and was in mild ketosis. Granted, this is only day one on the drops but I don't eat a lot of processed carbs anyway (sugar, flour, bread, etc..) so this plan is fairly easy for me. I'm actually having a hard time trying to eat MORE food/calories today for the load. LOL!

Please keep sharing your progress/stats.
  • Cgal11
    Options

51 pounds in 3 months!! Dang, I would damn near be to goal with that sort of loss. Thanks for friending me! By the way are you doing drops or shots?
  • cindytakescharge
    Options
    I've been on the HCG diet since June 1st and have lost 31 pounds! I've never been hungry and have found it to be really easy. I think the biggest obstacle is making up your mind that it's just time to be healthy and put in your mouth only what is good for your body. It was a huge boost to my self esteem to visibly witness my reflection in the mirror getting smaller so quickly!!!
  • Cgal11
    Options
    I've been on the HCG diet since June 1st and have lost 31 pounds! I've never been hungry and have found it to be really easy. I think the biggest obstacle is making up your mind that it's just time to be healthy and put in your mouth only what is good for your body. It was a huge boost to my self esteem to visibly witness my reflection in the mirror getting smaller so quickly!!!

Are you on the drops? Congrats on your progress so far! I'm actually down 6 pounds since July 15th, but that is not doing anything super strict. I have been doing Primal or Very Low Carb for about 3 weeks now, so I'm hoping the transition to fewer calories will be easy for me.
  • klabeau
    Options
    [/quote

51 pounds in 3 months!! Dang, I would damn near be to goal with that sort of loss. Thanks for friending me! By the way are you doing drops or shots?
    I'm doing drops. I'm actually on p3 right now. I won't start drops again until 3rd week in August
  • klabeau
    Options
    [/quote

I'm doing drops. I'm actually on p3 right now. I won't start drops again until 3rd week in August
  • Gabmaz
    Gabmaz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also doing the hcg diet. Started July 15 and have lost almost 20 lbs. I've never been the type with alot of will power so I was worried I couldn't do it. I was shocked that I was not hungry at all or even tempted to cheat. The protocol must be followed exactly, and any deviance can slow the loss. But I love how fast it works! Hang in there, even thru a stall. It works great!
  • Kaparker
    Options
    Finally broke my plateau! Woo hooo!:flowerforyou:
  • Kaparker
    Options
    I think part of it is a strong desire to be smaller, but honestly if you do it right, you won't be that hungry. I don't think I have hit 500 calories in a day yet. There are lots of tricks you can employ to help you out. You can do it. You won't regret it. And there is a whole community who will support you!
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    posted in the wrong place sorry
  • slowlevar
    Options
    I get on the hcg drops but i cant seem to stick with any advice out there
  • Cgal11
    Options
    Today is my second load day. My weight was the same as yesterday...
  • Cgal11
    Options
    Finally broke my plateau! Woo hooo!:flowerforyou:

Congrats!