Holiday Season 2017 - November to December - Weight Loss Challenge Group

Options
If you are seeking to lose weight or maintain during the 2017 Holiday season (November to December). Join our group for support. Look forward to seeing you there!

Copy and Paste the link below in your address bar to find the group! Good luck in your holiday goals!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/123438-holiday-season-2017-november-to-december-weight-loss-challenge-group

Replies

• LilyGetsFitNow
    LilyGetsFitNow Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Come join us! We are a motivated group looking to help support others during the Holidays!

ce4pts5z8zmh.jpg
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    Options
    i2j7r8us765i.jpg
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Lily, I'm very motivated after having several months of steady, healthy weight loss. I just raised my goal a little so I can get to a personal goal by Christmas. Merry Christmas to me! My weakness right now is organization of my meals and planning ahead so I'm currently researching muffin pan breakfasts and other cook ahead, healthy meals. <3<3 My greatest "ah-ha!!" moment has been when I realized I could chase away food cravings by getting up and moving. So simple, but so effective. Activity disperses negative thinking. So, I look forward to the next month of challenges and success. Thanks for starting this group!!
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    Options
    @Chibea I'm so glad you joined and we have a great group that is growing every day! Good luck with your goals and yes being fit and healthy is one of the greatest gifts we can give ourselves! :)

I also find if I drink water sometimes my cravings go away then, also! I find my body is actually thirsty even though I thought I was hungry!
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    Options
    1011hmfnlr0t.png
  • jenr1282
    jenr1282 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day. Why am I so scared to give up fattening food? I’m addicted!
    11/14 161.4
  • teachergal71
    teachergal71 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feeling discouraged as I once again try to reboot my weight loss and fitness goals... I'm back to my original weight and need encouragement to try again, and persist. I am eager to begin by losing 10 pounds by Christmas and NOT get caught in my usual holiday weight gain traps. Any snack avoidance / replacement tips and any other hints are very welcome!!
  • GettinFitInMN
    GettinFitInMN Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm in. I need to lose weight. Want to lose 30 lbs by April 1st. I really hate that I'm near the 'obese' number on the charts. Grrrr! My downfall is sugar lately. Never used to have trouble dropping sugar, but this time it's been nuts since early Sept. Gained the 8 lbs I lost earlier this year. I would LOVE friends who want to encourage one another. 'Likes' just don't motivate me. If you want to really connect & support, please friend me!
  • avjets
    avjets Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Count me in, just what I need. Maintenance is ideal...small loss would be a great holiday gift.
  • alaskamamaof2
    alaskamamaof2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am in. Looking to lose some weight and build some muscle. I am a very motivated person and love to have the accountability of a group like this. For me this is day two in a row for detailed clean eating and working out. Hoping to keep this going over the Holidays things always tend to get busy but I am hoping the accountability will keep me focused on my goals.
  • LilyGetsFitNow
    Options
    Christmas Holiday Eating Season is Here! Come join us to maintain or lose a few pounds during this time! :)