First Time Here...Long Time Trying

Options
Hello everyone, I'm new to this so please be kind.:smile: The reality of losing weight and getting back to a healthier me came about when I looked down at my shoes and saw only floor! In addition to losing the weight, I want to get toned (use to have million dollar calves, now they're worth a couple of hundred :happy: ) I've also been cutting back on smoking thanks to a friend. My goal is to become a smaller me and hopefully I'll be able to enjoy sports again with my son and nephews.

Replies

• Fab.O.N.E.64
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this so please be kind.:smile: The reality of losing weight and getting back to a healthier me came about when I looked down at my shoes and saw only floor! In addition to losing the weight, I want to get toned (use to have million dollar calves, now they're worth a couple of hundred :happy: ) I've also been cutting back on smoking thanks to a friend. My goal is to become a smaller me and hopefully I'll be able to enjoy sports again with my son and nephews.
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    welcome!

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • bells
    bells Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I've only been a member for a week now and this site is great. Now I think about everything I eat and do I really want it or not. Also, its great for keeping of your exercise.

Good Luck to you!

bells
  • brendab
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome! This place is great, good luck!
    Bren
  • mildrede40
    Options
    Welcome:bigsmile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • jennygabe
    Options
    Welcome Fab,:flowerforyou:

The tools for success are all right here (great people, useful tips, food log, exercise log), if you use them, you won't fail. Congrats on your decision for a healthy new start.
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I've been here about a month and I love the site and the support from others.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Welcome!

dd