Blackberry ---> Android

Options
hgellings
hgellings Posts: 295 Member
I have a blackberry bold and I'm thinking about making the switch to android... Thoughts from previous blackberry to android users please? :bigsmile:

Replies

• jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    love my android device well i love the android operating system....
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I love my Android way better than my Blackberry.
  • keljo05
    keljo05 Posts: 173
    Options
    I liked my blackberry a lot, and no complaints......

However i LOVE my android ( htc evo shift)
  • boredgeek
    Options
    I have not used a Blackberry, but I really like my HTC Desire HD which runs the Android OS
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options

Evo shift is the one I'm thinking about getting. Good phone??
  • BecomingMyself
    Options
    I made the switch to Android last year. I've had some minor frustrations with it but that seems to be the thing with any electronic gadget. However, I have never regretted the move. I didn't realize how much I disliked my blackberry until I upgraded to Android. Androids are a major player when it comes to apps availability. Blackberry app world is just disappointing. I do miss blackberry messenger, but that wasn't enough for me to keep the phone. I think you'll be pleased with Android, depending on which device. I have the htc evo and will be upgrading to the new 3D evo. Just so you know, the battery isn't that great. Keep an extra battery with you. Lol. I hear the 3d evo battery is better which is why I'm upgrading.
  • keljo05
    keljo05 Posts: 173
    Options

Evo shift is the one I'm thinking about getting. Good phone??

I like it a lot. I dont use the slide out keyboard often but its not a big deal. Runs smooth, easy to figure out.
  • Talako
    Talako Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I finally reached the end of two my years, and I will be getting a new phone here in a few days. All my coworkers have had "accidents" to get new non-BB phones. I toughed it out.

When the new phone arrives (I haven't decided which yet,) I'm going to run over my old BB Storm II with my car and then set it on fire to make sure it's dead.
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    I absolutely hate Blackberry's. They are about as useful as DOS on a Windows computer. Android all the way.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Do it...You will be sooooo happy.
  • I have a Blackberry...and it makes me want to go into a full on rage nearly once a day.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have a Blackberry...and it makes me want to go into a full on rage nearly once a day.

seriously me too. I switched to an iphone and am so glad I did. The only thing I miss is the keyboard.