Replies

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    W <3 W...just W <3 W--absolute transformation and you're looking fabulous, period.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Looking fabulous! Nice work! <3
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Love the smiles :) Please tell us more. Height, best tips, workout routine for that stomach???
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! What did you think helped you the most?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    You look fantastic! Love the smiles :) Please tell us more. Height, best tips, workout routine for that stomach???
    I first bought a Fitbit to help track my activity, started slowly jogging and using an elliptical. I started using MFP and logging calories. Cut out all soda and sugary drinks. I have sense upgraded to an Apple Watch. I don’t really do anything for my tummy area. I got lucky with my belly (I have 4 kids

How you like the apple watch???? and you look fantastic. great job
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Great job! My starting weight is the same as yours! I am about 45 pounds down and wondering if I could ever get to 150. How tall are you?
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    seanevan10 wrote: »
    Great job! My starting weight is the same as yours! I am about 45 pounds down and wondering if I could ever get to 150. How tall are you?

Same starting weight and goal weight over here. Love to know your height...
  • shawnaturner14
    shawnaturner14 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    cjv73 wrote: »

I’m 5’8. I absolutely loved my Fitbit! I honestly love the Fitbit over Apple Watch. Fitbit is more for fitness which I love, Apple Watch is more..... emails/text phone notifications. It does do activity for stand hours/exercise minutes and you can track a work out and heart rate on. Fitbit to me in my opinion is better for helping to lose weight and stay active. I also quit smoking in March and gained 23lbs back :( but I just started logging everything and being more active that I had been and I’m back down to 161. (I went from 150-173.8. As of today I’m 160.8 trying to drop to 150 then maybe go to 130-140. At 150 I wear a size 4/6. I’m dreading thanksgiving next week with all the family meals lol
  • shawnaturner14
    shawnaturner14 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

I’m 5’8. I absolutely loved my Fitbit! I honestly love the Fitbit over Apple Watch. Fitbit is more for fitness which I love, Apple Watch is more..... emails/text phone notifications. It does do activity for stand hours/exercise minutes and you can track a work out and heart rate on. Fitbit to me in my opinion is better for helping to lose weight and stay active. I also quit smoking in March and gained 23lbs back :( but I just started logging everything and being more active that I had been and I’m back down to 161. (I went from 150-173.8. As of today I’m 160.8 trying to drop to 150 then maybe go to 130-140. At 150 I wear a size 4/6. I’m dreading thanksgiving next week with all the family meals lol
    Also the picture of me in the Pizza shirt with my 3 kids is after gaining 23lbs I was 173.8lbs there :) bikini pic I was 150lbs

• seashellybob
    seashellybob Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love the progress and love all the pics! Totally reminds me that all those before, during, and after shots are worth it. I'm halfway to goal and didn't really think that it was so important to take a starting pic. Now I already regret it.
  • tammi65
    tammi65 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look awesome i lost 100 lbs
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Nice work, great commitment
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Wow is the word!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    haha... your after photos are first.. scrolling through them, i thought.. 'she doesn't need to lose weight, what is she talking about?" you look amazing..great work.
  • Bechler77
    Bechler77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options

Even the same height!!! Awwwhhh, there is hope to be 150! Ha! Do you lift? I'm probably a bit older, but still kicking @$$.
  • CaydensMommy
    CaydensMommy Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Fabulous transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!