6 week 6 pack by JM starting august 20!!

Options
so I will start it on august 20th - personal reason-6weeks away from my trip to Hawaii!!

Feel free to give me some advice, join in or start whenever you feel like it.

I am currently starting 30DS also by JM and on the august 20th I will finish my level 2.

My boyfriend is very excited about me doing it. He's very supportive about me exercising since he knows how hard it is to put it in my schedule.

Please feel free to write a little about yourself and friend me :)

Good luck and let's do it.

Replies

• change_happens
    Options
    i'll join this ... just another challenge to keep me motivated and going. better let my sis know about this one. :)
  • OriginalApple
    OriginalApple Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have seen the 6 week 6 pack by JM on Demand with comcast cable. I have wanted to check it out, maybe I will start on August 20th too :) I had a baby this passed October and picked 20 extra pounds I am dying to get rid of. I hope to be half way there by her first birthday.
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in!!!! I have both Workouts and do both! I do 30 one day and do the 6week 6 pack AB the next. Also do the elliptical every other day. So lets do this and Pump it!!! Lets get that 6 pack!!!!!!
  • kmma75
    kmma75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it last week,along with Ripped in 30. I did the 30DS in April and use it as my main workout at home. I don't have a lot of time either and find it is perfect for me and my life. That being said I need variety and I really do like Jillian's style of workout. I am hoping the 6W6Pack will come sometime this week and the other isn't going to arrive until mid to late month. Hawaii that is exciting!! Well I will add you as a friend and we can keep tabs on each other and show off results. My belly really needs this LOL.
  • emchen
    emchen Posts: 48
    Options
    I started Level 1 today! I consider myself to be in decent shape and this was HARD.
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im keen, i will have just finished week 3 of ripped in 30 then so i will just do ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack at the same time. How many days per week do you do the 6 week 6 pack?
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Count me in! tomorrow marks the end of 4 weeks of ripped in 30! so this is just in time for my next set!