NSV..bye bye pizza

Options
Hananiah
Hananiah Posts: 128 Member
Today I was feeling off...didn't want to eat leftovers, and didn't want to go get a sub (somewhat healthy junk food), so I went to the computer and ordered pizza to be delivered. But, not just pizza....stuffed crust with all the meat, a side of boneless wings, a side of pepperoni stuffed breadsticks, and a side of chocolate breadsticks.

I downed half the pizza, the wings, the pepperoni breadstick and had to call it quits.

Anyhow, after doing my workout tonight I decided I don't want any more of that garbage in my body so I went an threw the rest of the pizza and chocolate breadsticks in my yard for the squirrels to get fat on.

Replies

• xcbballuver
    Options
    chocolate breadsticks!? i didnt even kno that was possible..
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I have to do that if I have leftover pizza too! Or else I will eat it the next morning...
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i always find that after i workout IT KEEPS me from eating junk, if i dont workout then i dont care and will slip off lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!