Hello Confidence! Goodbye Fat!

Options
I have been on my journey for awhile and cannot just find the right groove. I recently moved and have no friends where I am at. Going to the gym and eating healthy has been difficult without having a support system like I used too. Looking for some new friends to work out with or chat with about fitness and goals! Currently I am down .6 lbs and I would like to continue!

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!
  • Sunami32
    Sunami32 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • thapainmaker
    thapainmaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I’m kinda in the same predicament . Just moved I can’t drive because of epilepsy and don’t have any friends here plus I’m going through a divorce so I’m really trying hard to stay active and fit with a little help here online.... I’ll shoot you a FR now Incase you don’t see this.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I am okay with solo workouts. I get out and run in the morning at 4:30 am and its my time to zone out. I listen to music, think about what I need to do and just enjoy the solitude. I also like watching the city come to life and see the sun come up. If I slack off I gain weight and it get hard to motivate. Once I get about two weeks of steady workouts in it becomes a habit and I am good.
  • tthied09
    tthied09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This was very helpful! Thank you, I'm trying so hard to get in my routine!